Wednesday, January 9, 2013

See ya at Disney World!

Last week, we had to cut my visit to my parents house short, due to an unforeseen work commitment.  It was disappointing that my girls didn't get to spend more time with their MaMaw and PawPaw.  Brooke and I were talking about how amazing it is that they have such wonderful grandparents, grandparents who get along, too.  I never knew my Dad's mother, she never knew her father's father, so we are lucky. However, no matter how long you spend with them, it never seems like enough.   Despite the fact that they we were all sad to leave, Reagan left this incredible note for my parents when we did.  This board is downstairs in their playroom, and she did this without telling anyone.
"I miss you all ready (already).  Love, Reagan" Well played, Reagan.  This was very impressive by her.  Almost as impressive of the fact that my father took this picture with his iPhone and txtd it me.  As we drove down the driveway, the girls were yelling "See ya in Disney World, MaMaw!"  The next time the girls will see her is when we pick her up at the Orlando airport next month.   That does have a great ring to it.

1 comment:

  1. While your father will be miserable at home working and taking care of the dogs, I can't wait to go to Disney world with my four girls, and I can't imagine passing up the opportunity. I am currently working on "packing light" and look forward to the tropical version of the Beverly Hillbillies go to Florida" or "Clark Griswold's Far South Vacation".

    ReplyDelete