Thursday, October 7, 2010

No Name.

So my father thinks we should name the new baby Snotnose Megaphone because every time you come over there is a kid with a snotty nose and it is loud.  Both of which are true.  My brother Patrick thinks we should basically call the new baby Vasectomy.  We are still stuck on names.  It has gotten to the point where I have begged my wife to fight me about the name because I want it settled, I don't like not having a name for our baby.

Hadley Morgan is back in the lead. I have been calling her (E)liza Jane which I know is an old minstrel name. The point is I never thought i would be blessed with this many kids nor would I be blessed with this many girls.  We are really out of girl names.  Before you get there, no we don't know that it is a girl yet.  But we don't KNOW the sun is going to come up but it is just as easy to assume that it will (as it is that this is a girl).  So we are still taking suggestions.  Snotnose Megaphone- while accurate- is out of the running.  I don't even like talking about Patrick's suggestion.  So, if you have thoughts- keep them coming. 

15 comments:

  1. Annabelle Brittney Ayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time favorite is STILL Savannah Jane Ayers, but I also have come up with a new one - Evangeline Lee Ayers (Eve). Come on, guys, you want southern, confederate, and different. This is very difficult. Of course, you could go with my alternative favorite - OhNo Quatro Ayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. How about Meagan Michelle Ayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. After some more research we like this one especially - Ashley Alexis Ayers. This came from yeahbaby.com Southern Belle names. . .but I like it. If you go to that web site they list quite a few ideas for first, middle and combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She doesnt like ashley- likes Ashlynn.


    Morgannon??

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about some combination of the grandma names or the grandpas?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about Trinity for a girl? I actually know a woman with that name and that also was the name of the woman in The Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Eliza and Hadley!! This is totally not your style, but I love Chloe... Chloe Morgan is cute. Hmmm, I love playing name games- what about ooo, what about Moira (good Irish name? :) I know it sounds really "normal" but I like Katie- Katie Jane? Oh man, when I have a kid someday I'll be changing their names a million times... until their born of course, then I guess I'd have to commit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Reese Noelle or Kathryn Reese. Hadley is still my favorite though!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. I like Ashlynn. How about Ashlynn Michelle. Isn't Michelle Brooke's middle name. BTW I think we've gone through all the decent family names, haven't we?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also did not think of Trinity. Like that too -- obviously.

    ReplyDelete