Monday, October 3, 2011

I am a creature of habit

The big girls had dance, so I thought I would take Baylor Grace to the mall and look what we found!  Originally, I was going to write this blog about how excited I was for Christmas. You cant say it is because of the gifts I get, because honestly I really dont get many anymore.  Which is fine, the way it should be.  Having kids around Christmas makes the holiday so much more amazing.  I even purchased my first Christmas gift tonight for a lucky girl.  Then I started thinking...wait a minute, I have seen this before.....

If you look back on my blog, look at Monday, October 4th.  You will see almost the very same thing, with the very same blonde hair, blue eyed girl.  One year ago, to the day, (well today is the 3rd and not the 4th but is Monday) I took Baylor Grace to the mall and we saw the same Christmas decorations.  The madness began on that day a year ago, and I suppose it starts again.  I then looked at the blog to the weekend prior and we had our first fire that weekend before...just like this past Saturday.  I truly am a creature of habit.

The years come and the years go by and at some point habits become traditions.  Some may think I am crazy and they would totally be correct. I am crazy about this time of year and crazy about the sparkle in their eyes.  Last week when Reagan was acting up, Caroline told her to be careful with what she (Reagan) was doing because God, Jesus, Santa, and Elfie were watching.  It wont be long now before Elfie joins us again. 

(Here is the picture from 10-4-2010. I see a diaper bottom too).

2 comments:

  1. Good grief, Boomer, I would say you need help, but I really think you just started a tradition. Now you need to put both dates on your 2012 calendar. BTW What a big girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the girls get cuter and cuter. Hope you all have a good Christmas. I want just one more with enough money to buy presents and relax and enjoy the experience--just want real piece of mind--like the Season should be about.

    ReplyDelete