Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Hadley Blaine!





This is my first shot at something like this, I hope you enjoy it.  This is a tribute to my girls, particularly Hadley, on her 1st Birthday.  It is sort of a journey for Hadley, from the time we started talking about #4, to this week. (No, of course I don't own the copyright to the songs, which is why FB won't let me post this there.  I can only hope that fellow Kentuckian Steven Curtis Chapman's lawyers have mercy on me and don't send me a C&D).

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job of "mixing" and editing. I think that's the right terminology. As Daddy says, "It defines your life". Great. Going to watch it again. (Yes, and cry some more.) (Family joke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite pictures in the recent photo shoot was very similar to this with you and Reagan walking away.

    ReplyDelete