Saturday, August 28, 2010

The girls who stare at sheep

Today we took the girls to the Kentucky State Fair.  I have never seen the amount of morbidly obese and inappropriately dressed people in my life.  Having said that, there are aspects of the fair that we love.  The indoor garage sale, the animals, the rides- it really is a good time for the girls.  See ya next year State Fair! 

Stay tuned in the following days for my profiles in courage, people in my life that I truly respect.  And in many ways, my blog will be like Jimmy Buffett's Coconut Telegraph.  If you don't want to see it printed- then don't do it.  Or you might end up on the Coconut Telegraph (my blog). 

2 comments:

  1. I was at the opening night of the fair and even posted on Facebook the comment of how the majority of patrons there served as a good reminder of whay I need to keep exercising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently you have never been to a Walmart. You might see the same thing.

    ReplyDelete