Friday, September 16, 2011

Just another day in paradise


A video blog or vlog for Friday.

Lets just say one of us in the Ayers Lexington house woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  I'm not going to name names, but whoever this guy was, he was a holy terror as the day started.  It was a classic case of any point he might have had was totally destroyed because he decided to go nuclear on his entire family.  Again, I'm not naming names, I don't want to call him out directly.  I heard this song on the radio today when I was out driving somewhere and it made me think of this morning and the stupid way that man (who shall remain nameless) acted.

I love music and often feel it speaks for me, sometimes through me.  I always wonder if there isn't some Divine intervention with the set list on the radio because there are times when it seems particular songs are played for a very good reason.  Maybe I am over thinking it but it would be sort of cool if that really were the case.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you apologized to everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate--isn't it true. They will and do understand. The slaying of Dragons is always hard.

    ReplyDelete