Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Baylor Grace

3 years ago today, Baylor Grace was born.  I cannot begin to write about all the joy she has brought to my life.  I was half yanking her chain one time and I said  "Baylor Grace, do you think you're going to make it through life on your good looks alone?"  She looked at me and said "Yes."  The other day Brooke was really yanking her chain something fierce and she said "Baylor Grace, who do you think you are!?"  She replies (through the tears) "Baylor Grace"

We are thankful for all the gifts in our life, Brooke and I have four beautiful and healthy girls.  Baylor Grace has been nothing short of a blessing and I love the way her mother and her go at it.  

We love you BGA, thank the good Lord for giving you to us.  I am lucky to be your father.  


1 comment:

  1. She is also total shock and awe, and you should thank the Lord for her letting you live with her. Some day she will rule the world, or at least the dance floor, and all she'll need is the expression in that picture. We all should be afraid.

    ReplyDelete