Sunday, December 25, 2011

We need an old priest and a young priest

Please watch this clip.  It pretty much sums up my entire Christmas Holiday.

Since this past Wednesday, all 6 of us have been sick.  4 out of 6 have thrown up, and now MaMaw is sick as well.  We have vomited in cars, beds, at the table, bathrooms, family rooms, just about any place you can think of. It has been at least 2 maybe 3 years since I have been sick and thrown up, but it got me hard two nights ago.  This version of Christmas isnt at all what we had planned.  The good news is at least we are all together.  I only hope that you are surrounded by people you love, and less vomit.  Merry Christmas and much love to all.

3 comments:

  1. Way to avouid vomit is lots of alcohol--I am proof of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie, sorry you had to live it.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you finish the story. Everybody in Nashville got it, too. Now, after a trip to the Hospital on Monday with a diagnosis of kidney/bladder infection, I went to see my doctor this morning and find that on top of everything, I now have shingles as a result of all this. I need the old priest and the young priest and a load of pain meds.

    ReplyDelete