Friday, June 3, 2011

The Hangover Part II



Last night after we put the girls to bed I went to the movies to see The Hangover II.  The above youtube video is a Billy Joel song that was in the movie.  It doesn't have anything to do with the movie except it was played during a scene when they were landing in Thailand.  Turns out I really like the song.  Anyway, go see The Hangover II.  Is it is funny as the first one? Probably not.  The first one was one of the funnier movies I have seen in my life.  Is it the same basic movie as the first one? Yes.  Were we surprised when The Griswolds European vacation didn't go as planned?  Wait, there was mob killing in Godfather 2?  Regardless, it is a very funny movie and I'm pretty sure you will laugh out loud.  Laughing is one of those natural elixirs that make you feel better regardless of what is going on.  When you think about it, how often do you push inhibition aside and just laugh out loud in front of strangers?  It will probably help to see the first one before you do if you havent already, almost the entire cast returns.  They were smart too because they each took a % of the ticket sales.  Go see the movie and enjoy the "magic show!"

3 comments:

  1. Your father will laugh hysterically. I will smile and chuckle and say, "This certainly is a guy movie, isn't it." However, that doesn't mean I won't enjoy it, too, butt with some of these movies you just have to be a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first one, but it is a guy movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downeaster Alexa is one of my favorite Billy Joel songs. It paints a great picture.

    ReplyDelete