Friday, June 3, 2011

Just so you know, Im HUGE in Croatia.

All the girls are out picking berries and have been for a while.  I am home by myself and hopefully done with work on this Friday (half day).  I wanted to take this down time to mess around with the blog a bit so that when a loyal reader comes by they see some new things.  I joke that of the over 8000 views of my blog, almost all where from me or my parents.  I at least want Mom and Dad to see new pictures or something when they come by for a visit.   While that is still probably true I was pretty excited to find out that there is a way for me to tell where from all over the world, people have viewed my blog.  I was honestly shocked to see where some of those places were. Twice someone in China has viewed my blog, not one- but two.  I am sure that person was killed for searching an American's blog and he/she was never heard or seen from again. I mean Google isnt even allowed into China but I am.  It is a safe bet that all of them came upon my blog accidentaly.  Perhaps a keyword search on yahoo sent them to my place for a while.  Whatever reason they came, they came just the same.  My hope is that the day they visited, they took the time to read whatever my most recent post was.  And perhaps, with any luck, I brought my A game that day.  They probably will never return here but my wish is that when they left they thought that whomever this blogger is, he really loves his kids, his wife, his family, and this up and down rollercoaster of life.  Maybe, just maybe. 



United States
7,986
Canada
21
Denmark
14
Germany
10
United Kingdom
10
Singapore
10
Russia
9
Slovenia
8
China
2
Croatia
2

2 comments:

  1. If you can get Keith you can add Armenia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way ahead of me...I got one Germany and one Australia. Rest are good ol' USA!

    ReplyDelete