Monday, October 4, 2010

It is never too early....

Yesterday was a big day in the Ayers (Southeast) house.  We got out all the fall decorations which means the house will now be decorated until well into January.  This was always one of my favorite times of the year.  Football is in full swing (did I mention we beat St. X 48-0), the weather is cool, trees are turning colors, and holidays are a time for families.  Of course I loved Christmas, but now that I have kids of my own- I can use Santa as a corrective measure for their behavior for the next few months. 

Yesterday was big but not only because of the decorations but we had our first fire in the fireplace.  The high yesterday was only 53 so it was well within the range of having a fire and for a long time yesterday it was roaring.  Reagan, Brooke, all really- were excited to see it.

Bring on the Fall!  (Lets skip Jan and Feb).

1 comment:

  1. Even early it helps if you have some Do-Do playing.

    ReplyDelete