Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hoist the sails!

Hello to my blogosphere, sorry for my lack of updates. I have been on a ship sailing the Caribbean for the SAE Leadership School. Caroline would be in heaven here since every where we went they named everything after a pirate.  Most of the places had some connection to Blackbeard, her favorite pirate behind Jack Sparrow.  None of these stops are as great as they could be because the girls are not here with me, I cannot wait to return to them tomorrow night. 
We are pulling up to Key West (hence the Internet connection) but aren't getting off.  On to Miami early in the morning (tomorrow) and then a LONG travel day tomorrow.  Cant wait to hold all 5 of my girls.

1 comment:

  1. How can you go to Key West and not get off the ship? What kind of a cruise was this? (Just kidding, but also wondering.)

    ReplyDelete