Monday, August 22, 2011

The "Mayor" has returned!

The Mayor of Seton Catholic School has returned.  Today was Caroline's first day back to school.  She was in a new classroom with a new teacher.  Caroline was so excited, not at all nervous about it.  I am convinced she is the most popular kid in the school, I have never seen a little girl kiss so many babies and shake so many hands- regardless of their age.  Everyone knows Caroline and everyone loves Caroline.  That's good too because as a parent of multiple kids, you always worry that one will get lost.  It wont be Reagan, she is the oldest.  Probably wont be Baylor Grace because she is the beauty queen, and probably wont be Hadley- she is the baby.  I am thankful that Caroline has the personality that she does.  She is such a joy to be around and such a kind girl.  You miss the little squirt when she isn't here. She is always the first one to say "I love you Daddy," for no reason at all.  Its funny too because with Reagan and I being so close, it's Caroline that likes the things I do (non sports related).  She loves Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean.  If you ask her what movie she wants to watch, she will tell you the Star Wars and the # (1-6) and why she wants to watch that movie.  She knows more than most men about the series and spends time reading books on the topic.  Or she will pick which Jack Sparrow she wants to watch and why.  Caroline loves super heroes and pirates.  She like bugs, digging, and all sorts of cool things.  We got lucky with Caroline and its appropriate her school name is called Seton "Stars" because she is a bright, shining, star. 

2 comments:

  1. I am always afraid that Caroline will be trampled or out shown by her older and younger sisters, but what I hear about her school life makes me think that eventually she will outshine them all when she runs for governor or president. Her social skills are astounding and she is great at mending fences and making people feel better, but, hey, I'm just her grandmother. However, I can hear her saying, one day in the future, "My Mamaw used to say . . . and here's what that means. . ." Right now she quotes Captain Jack Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would vote for her, although she is a little too serious at times--I do love her and the fact that she loves everyone

    ReplyDelete