Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Force Is Strong With This One..

I am totally convinced that Baylor Grace is either a Jedi Knight from Star Wars or a Vampire from True Blood, or a combination of both.  Perhaps a Jedi Vampire.  The reason being- she can get anything she wants and has mind control over everyone, except Caroline.  So, I guess what I am saying is Baylor Grace is Yoda and Caroline is Boba Fett (had armor that protected him against Jedi powers for all the non Star Wars geeks out there).

Brooke and I have come to the conclusion that the older she gets the more powerful she becomes.  Her power starts with her beautiful blue eyes- which is why we think she might be part vampire.  If you watch True Blood, you know that the vampires have a power called "glamorizing." They basically stare into a human's eyes and can get them to do whatever they need, or calm the human down etc.  No matter how hard you resist, when you stare into Baylor Grace's eyes, she will win.

Case in point:  The other day I was at my "desk" ("dining room table" which is just the dog chewed old table Mom and Dad got rid of) when Baylor came up to with with the puppy dog eyes.  She stopped a few feet away and made a plea for me.  Not knowing what she wanted, I said "no Baylor go play"- then I went back to work.  I noticed out of the corner of my eye she didn't move.  I turned and looked her in the eyes again and I said "Baylor, you're not going to win, go away."  She then gives me a 'eeehhhh" and outstretches her arms in the way that she wants a hug....I said "Noooooo(voice struggling) its not.... going.... to work..." and within seconds she was in my arms.  I had been glamorized. 

She also has Jedi like powers with food.  For a kid who knows 6 words, she communicates better than most of the college students I work with.  She has force like powers to make all food appear on her plate or in her hands from the "magic cabinet," or pantry.  It is amazing.  Now matter how hard you fight it, she gets the food she wants.  She makes all of her sister's toys disappear too.  When they aren't watching she either A) snatches the toys and takes off running with them or B) using her Force ability to movie things telepathically to another place.  I am not sure which one.  I will not be at all surprised if the first full sentence she puts together is "these aren't the droids you're looking for."

I see this becoming a real problem as she gets older and I am convinced she will use her powers to get whatever she wants from whomever.  Resistance is futile.  I can only hope she uses her powers for the good of mankind and not for the destruction of it.

5 comments:

  1. I have no doubt the Force is with her. I've seen her in action. Spooky - no. Amazing - yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BG is without a doubt--the one who will become the CEO of ATT or the anti-christ. It is up to her parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check her Midi-chlorian count and see if it as high as Anakin Skywalkers. Maybe she is the 'chosen one' who will bring 'balance to the force'

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like she should be in the movie (or book) Dune.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BG, Baylor Grace, Brigadier General, Booger Grabber, Boy Greifmaker, Beautiful Girly

    BG

    ReplyDelete