Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats in a name?

I'm asking all 4 of my loyal readers to help.  We are having problems coming up with a name for baby #4.  Reagan Marie was agreed on very early.  Before baby #2 came, Brooke said she wanted to name our next kid Baylor.  Once we found out we were pregnant, I soon picked Grace as her middle name.  So for about 7 months baby #2 was Baylor Grace.  The problem was I have loved the name Caroline.  Since I hadn't a whole lot of say in picking names, one night at my parents house I said "Babe, (referring to Brooke) I really love the name Caroline. Can we call baby #2 Caroline?"  Much to my surprise Brooke was okay with that on the condition that our next baby would be Baylor Grace.  It worked out well too because in our minds Caroline is such a Caroline, and baby #3 totally is a Baylor Grace.  This brings us to our current "problem."  We cant pick a name for baby #4.  I like Savannah, Brooke does not.  She likes Hadley, I'm not thrilled with it.  We both sorta like Charlotte, sorta like DeLaney.  In reality nothing is sticking.  So, I am asking my faithful followers for help. What should baby #4 be named.  My Mom and Dad suggested Kennedy Michelle.  Kennedy for my middle name, Michelle for Brooke's.  That would be great, except we already have a Reagan. We cant have a Reagan and a Kennedy, just as we wouldn't have a Jackson and a Grant.  So we are stuck.  What are your thoughts, help us name baby #4!

8 comments:

  1. how about morgan, taylor, or dana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok--since you did not like the first suggestion we made, and taking into account the way your first three are--I have the perfect name....wait for it...Megaphone Snotty Nose Ayers. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "Tubal Ligation Vasectomy Ayers?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the post a few times, is it definetly a girl. In either case, here are some reco's for both:

    Girl Names:
    Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, Miranda

    Boy Names:
    Barack, Pericles, John, Anakin, Joben

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Michelle Kennedy, or Morgan Kennedy? You wanted southern - Lucy? Eliza (Elizabeth)? Serena? Laura ? I'll work some more on southern. I also understand that finding a name NOW is your idea, not Brooke's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about Michelle Kennedy, or Morgan Kennedy? You wanted southern - Lucy? Eliza (Elizabeth)? Serena? Laura ? I'll work some more on southern. I also understand that finding a name NOW is your idea, not Brooke's. You know this could be wasted energy, if it turns out to be a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy Ayers has such a nice ring to it. Lucy Patty Ayers (LP- Little Princess for short)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about Chelsea Lynn for a girl? Or Christopher Luke for a boy? The fact these are the names of my two is purely coincidental! :-)

    ReplyDelete