Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What a day

This was a very long (still going) day, mostly because of work, partly because of crazy kids.  I didn't really get to sit down till about 7 today and to be honest, I had had enough of the day.  I wanted to be left alone and watch some American Pickers.  Well, Baylor Grace didn't want to leave me alone, in fact she wanted to snuggle.  As much as I wanted my space- it was kind of nice to have her crawling in my lap.  When days like this are over, you appreciate the fact that you have a job to drive you nuts (sometimes), you have screaming kids to crawl in your lap, and a good bed to fall into at night.  In the end a bad day is just that, a bad DAY.  Tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

  1. You are a very lucky man and it is good you know that, regardless of the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound so bad to me. You have a good job, a fine home, and a wonderful family, and more fun on the way.

    ReplyDelete